Dom & Tom is a digital studio focused on creating end-to-end technical solutions for our customers. Taking a holistic, user-centric, platform-agnostic approach, collaborative teams of designers, developers, project managers, and business strategists work with customers from startup- to enterprise-level to find the *right* technical solution for their needs. Our employees are passionate about building great products and amazing brand experiences for real people.Our slogan is DO GOOD, BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
- 5+ years’ of Visual Design experience
- Detail Oriented- portfolios
- Creative- willingness to defend design decisions and positions
- Ability to lead a team on a project
- Self & Team Development
- Front-end development experience
- Attention to detail, ability to push developers into hitting deadlines. Team motivation
Design Software experience:
- Sketch (MUST)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Material design
- Systematic element design
Specific's to the role:
At our client's site the Visual Designer is a key position now that the product has been launched. There will be rapid iteration and prototyping. This product is the top priority product and has level interest. You will be primarily focused on one large product with a huge roadmap. Opportunity for growth and building a team.
- Creative, art background.
- Ability to handle UI very quickly.
- Pixel perfect and well-polished sense of design, reflected in their portfolio and personality.
- Experienced in deliverables and file structure.
- Well-organized Photoshop / sketch layers.
- Focus in UI, specifically with making navigation, buttons, dropdowns, side navigation etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Will Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org