Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development studio focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions, technology we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross platform development for both web and mobile. We currently we have offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Our development philosophy is “holistic”. We build solutions on any language, technical stack, and platform, for both web and mobile because our team is versed in all major native languages and platforms. We apply a user-centered approach and are passionate about building better brand experiences for real people. We are user experience designers, developers, digital strategists, and above all true collaborators.
Our motto is DO GOOD, BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture, which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
This position is for a strong Full Stack developer who would like to drive their own growth inside of our company. You will have a lot of agency (and responsibility!) from the outset, and you will be expected to run projects from start to finish, interface with clients, and oversee more junior developers. You will work day-to-day with a cross-functional team of extremely capable peers - designers, web developers, and project managers - to drive projects to completion.
- 4+ years of professional web development experience
- Proficiency and/or expertise in PHP, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, and other relevant coding languages (Back-End)
- Strong understanding of MySQL, Postgres, or other RDBMS systems
- Experienced in NoSQL Database, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase)
- Understanding of the underlying systems on which web applications are developed
- Solid communication skills
- Intelligent, creative problem solving
- Desire to learn and improve existing technical skills
- A passion for technology in general
Nice to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Experience creating REST-based web-services
- Experience with a Digital or Creative Agency
Perks of Being at D&T:
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
- Flexible work-from-home schedule
- Company time to pursue professional development
- Company hosted events including hackathons, mixers, seminars, and webinars
- Company sponsored conferences and certifications
- A very strong team of Sr. Web Developers to work with
- Game nights and multiple other company events and benefits
If interested in this opportunity please apply at, http://domandtom.applytojob.com/apply/yY9o4098iD/Sr-Web-Developer