Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development agency focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile. Dom & Tom has launched 400+ web projects and 120 native mobile applications with teams located in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Founded in 2009 by twin brothers, Dom & Tom, Inc. launched as a small shop and have continued to expand year after year. Currently, we have offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for talented, versatile self-starters who build relationships, lead teams and consult clients on digital strategy initiatives. Our motto is DO GOOD. BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
DOM & TOM LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF
All Staff at Dom & Tom are asked to meet the following expectations:
- Expect excellence by establishing high but achievable standards for yourself, your peers, and your direct reports. Hold yourself accountable.
- Be open, flexible and adaptable to change. We are a growing company and need to adapt to new means of managing increased production.
- Communicate and cooperate by including all who need-to-know, by listening actively, by asking questions, by using a constructive attitude, and by tailoring your communication methods to your audience.
- Work effectively with your peers with a team-focused mindset.
- Learn and improve your skills on a constant basis.
The role of the Social Media & Analytics Associate is to support the Dom & Tom marketing team on internal social media initiatives and company-wide analytics monitoring and reporting. The Associate will also support all social media analytics and program evaluation for a major client/ brand at Dom & Tom. This role requires a high level of comfort in exploring data sets for trends and insights, the tracking of social activity across various platforms. The role also requires creativity and a willingness to explore new solutions and ideas that provide actionable insights tailored to address specific internal and client needs.
- Attend meetings, brainstorming sessions, and prepare agendas and notes.
- Maintain internal social media pages and editorial calendars including, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Internal analytics reporting for the Dom & Tom website, blog, social media channels and internal and external lead generation networks and directories.
- Work with the marketing and design teams to create engaging and creative Ads for Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Assist marketing department with identifying marketing opportunities that will generate leads/sales opportunities (i.e. Google Search, SEO/SEM, Event Marketing and Ad buys.)
- Maintain client social media pages and editorial calendars including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Work with a visual designer to come up with creative and innovative ideas for social media campaigns to reach the clients target consumer.
- Daily analytics monitoring and reporting linked to clients’ campaigns, strategy, and overall business objectives.
- Developing insights based on data and research, and developing creative solutions to complex problems by presenting strategies for optimal success.
- Demonstrate familiarity with owned, paid and earned aspects of digital content management, including social media tracking, site analytics, and search
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Preferred but not required:
- Professional marketing certifications (Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.)
- Visual design skills are a plus (Keynote, Adobe Suite)
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
Skills and Characteristics
- Intelligent, creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and listening skills
- Ability to act in a professional manner when presenting to clients
If interested in this opportunity, please apply to http://domandtom.applytojob.com/apply/GPJ3aNXBNx/S...