Dom & Tom is a digital studio focused on creating end-to-end technical solutions for our customers. Taking a holistic, user-centric, platform-agnostic approach, collaborative teams of designers, developers, project managers, and business strategists work with customers from startup- to enterprise-level to find the *right* technical solution for their needs. Our employees are passionate about building great products and amazing brand experiences for real people.Our slogan is DO GOOD, BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating multiple projects and driving them through the entire project life cycle. We practice primarily Scrum/Agile Frameworks with some Waterfall projects to fit our clients’ needs.
- Lead multiple project teams simultaneously through the entire project life cycle
- Co-develop (with team members) project timelines, backlogs, and sprint schedules. Monitor and adjust them as necessary while communicating with the team members and the client as changes occur
- Lead Daily Stand-Ups and Scrum Meetings
- Manage project scope and risks to bring projects in on time and under budget
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience within a Project Management role
- Background experience working within a Tech Agency
- Ability to oversee multiple projects at once and prioritization of those projects
- Asana Tool
Advanced Job Responsibilities -This Senior PM will lead with confidence and clarity. You understand that good communication can make or break a project. You are the voice of calm in a chaotic room, and the voice of urgency in a complacency. You have a strong desire to get things done and hold yourself to a high standard.
- You can create a team environment based on mutual trust and respect from members across multiple technical disciplines
- You help clients understand the “why” in addition to the “what” so that they can be confident in your team and your team’s process
- You can act decisively and effectively in high-pressure situations
- You are passionate about project management and bring that passion to the table when interacting with team members, clients, and all of D&T
Our Hiring Philosophy - Our philosophy at Dom & Tom is simple: hire smart people that know how to get things done, then give them room to do it. We work together. Designers have to know something about development. Developers need to have a grasp of modern design principles. Project Managers and Sales Team? They need to know both. We all work together to produce the best products and experiences for our customers and their users.
Skills sets are important, but even more important is who you are as a person.
We need people who are:
- Smart - You are passionate about your discipline and those around you. You are always trying to expand your knowledge.
- Know how to get things done - Theory is great, but shipping is important. Delivering results is ultimately what makes our clients and partners succeed, and that’s what we’re here for.
- Able to communicate - We work across disciplines, industries, and geographies. Communicating clearly, but with respect and diligence, is cornerstone of success.
If interested in the opportunity, please submit your resume to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Will Roth at email@example.com