Dom & Tom is an end-to-end digital product development agency focused on emerging technologies. From startups to enterprise solutions the apps we produce for our clients support their strategic initiatives first and foremost through open collaboration, forward-thinking user experience, engaging design, and cross-platform development for both web and mobile. Dom & Tom has launched 400+ web projects and 120 native mobile applications with teams located in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Founded in 2009 by twin brothers, Dom & Tom, Inc. launched as a small shop and have continued to expand year after year. Currently, we have offices in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles. As a growing company, we continually look for talented, versatile self-starters who build relationships, lead teams and consult clients on digital strategy initiatives. Our motto is DO GOOD. BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
DOM & TOM LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF
All Staff at Dom & Tom are asked to meet the following expectations:
- Expect excellence by establishing high but achievable standards for yourself, your peers, and your direct reports. Hold yourself accountable.
- Be open, flexible and adaptable to change. We are a growing company and need to adapt to new means of managing increased production.
- Communicate and cooperate by including all who need-to-know, by listening actively, by asking questions, by using a constructive attitude, and by tailoring your communication methods to your audience.
- Work effectively with your peers with a team-focused mindset.
- Learn and improve your skills on a constant basis.
Dom & Tom is looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Marketing Intern for our remote Los Angeles office. You will be responsible for assisting the marketing team and more specifically, our Content Strategist, with the execution of internal content and outreach strategies including research, planning, content creation, press, branding, etc. The ideal candidate can work in a fast-paced agency environment with the ability to multitask on a variety of projects. We are looking for someone who is friendly, upbeat, proactive and someone who wants to learn, ask questions and grow. We want you to have passion and share your creative ideas; we are a team of collaborators who welcome any and all thoughts and new ideas.
- Work with the content strategist to create engaging content for the Dom & Tom blog, LinkedIn articles, tech publications, op-ed pieces, press releases, etc.
- Assist with outreach including awards, external events, speaking opportunities, guest articles, partnerships and press.
- Assist with internal marketing initiatives such as email campaigns, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google ads, case studies, sales & marketing capabilities decks.
- Research and manage content on external networks & directories.
- Engage with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Research industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Administrative duties: calendar management, maintaining files and taking meetings notes.
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multitask on various projects/assignments and manage time
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and upbeat personality
- Proactive and forward-thinking
- Social media experience a plus
- SEO & analytics experience a plus
- Previous internship or experience at digital agency a plus
- Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Google Suite (GDocs, Google Calendar, Spreadsheets, Slides, Forms)
- Marketing Tools a plus (Trello, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google AdWords)
- Presentation Visual Design a plus (Keynote and Adobe Suite)
If interested in this opportunity, please apply at http://domandtom.applytojob.com/apply/jh6RoYpF5r/S...