Dom & Tom, Inc. is a full-service design and development agency with offices in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. As a growing company we continually look for smart, versatile individuals who want the agency responsibility and experience that they cannot get in a large corporate environment.
Our slogan is DO GOOD, BE GOOD, and we strive for that in the services we provide, the products we deliver and in our Company culture, which values ethical behavior and respect of our fellow employees.
DOM & TOM LEVEL OF EXPECTATIONS FOR STAFF
- All Staff at Dom & Tom are asked to meet the following expectations:
- Expect excellence by establishing high but achievable standards for yourself, your peers, and your direct reports. Hold yourself accountable.
- Be open, flexible and adaptable to change. We are a growing company and need to adapt to new means of managing increased production.
- Communicate and cooperate by including all who need-to-know, by listening actively, by asking questions, by using a constructive attitude, and by tailoring your communication methods to your audience.
- Work effectively with your peers with a team-focused mindset.
- Learn and improve your skills on a constant basis.
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Assistant position to the Co-Founder is a critically important role, enabling the Co-Founder to work most effectively with internal Directors, staff and external clients. This is not just an administrative role; it is a highly strategic role and a facilitative one that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation and strong analytical skills.
- In this role you will be part meetings with CTO ‘s of a Fortune 500 Company in which you will need to take be able to take good, detailed notes on which a 6-to-7-figure proposal may rely.
- Simply, this position will need to accommodate any needs the CFO may have, and be able to get it done efficiently and completely.
- You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs to run a Tech Company, a Digital Agency, and what it takes to be a Co-Founder in general. You will meet very influential people, and be in an amazing place to start or expand your career.
- Support production teams to focus on talent and professional development initiatives in conjunction with HR.
- Learn alongside some of the best project managers, designers, developers, and leaders in the industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to perform Sales Logistics
- Contract creation and scanning.
- Create Work Orders, modify NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreements) and MSA (Master Service Agreement.)
- Update BASE CRM on activities.
- Perform extensive Calendar Management tasks (ex. booking and scheduling multiple meetings throughout the week and prioritizing.)
- Experience writing up and completing notes throughout meetings.
- Will update to BaseCamp.
- Notes MUST be client-presentable.
- Prep and arrange conference rooms for meetings (putting out paper, pens, coffee, water, food, etc.)
- Ability to represent yourself and the company in front of C-level executives of Fortune 100 companies.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have clear, concise, and error free writing.
- Ability to take good notes and speak effectively in a group environment.
- Understand and be comfortable with technology.
- Proficient computer skills with good knowledge of MS Office Suite / Google Docs.
- Availability outside of normal work hours is a must.
- Substantial organization skills.
- A love for the tech field is a huge plus.
If interested in the opportunity, please apply in this link; http://domandtom.applytojob.com/apply/G6iAcWfGaa/E...