Dom & Tom is an end to end digital agency focused on creating end-to-end technical solutions for our customers. Within Dom & Tom, Accelerate is a division of Dom & Tom that operates as a separate entity.
Accelerate is looking for a passionate team member who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of our solutions per customer needs. You will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating multiple projects and driving them through the entire project life cycle. Each project and client is unique and call for creative and flexible techniques.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- High-level critical thinking and strategic problem solving skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible with roles and rises up the any challenge that surfaces
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Reports to Program Manager of Accelerate
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer/vendor relationships
- Identify and foster opportunities to add to existing business engagements to ensure growth
- Clearly set and manage customer expectations and ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions per customer needs and objectives
- Product strategy is encouraged with proper background
- Manage all matters of your projects: budget, timeline, progress tracking, hours, team, etc.
- Identify risks, conflicts, and solutions and reports them up to direct supervisor immediately via written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates adaptability and quick learning in fields required for negotiations and discussion (especially involving technical knowledge)
- Lead multiple project team simultaneously through the entire project life cycle
- Co-Develop (with team members) project timelines, backlogs, and schedules. Monitor and adjust them as necessary with communicating with the team members and the clients as changes occur.
- Manage project scope and risks to bring projects in on time and under budget
- Know Agile/Scrum Framework and Waterfall methodology
- Google Products (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendars, Drive, etc.)
If interested in the opportunity, please submit your resume to our Talent Acquisition Manager, Will Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org